Monday, February 11, 2008

At least it's paid off

So I’m paying off my credit card today. I have a little trick I use to avoid paying interest and this month was crazy and I didn’t do it. I kept thinking I had more time. The trick works because I have a really small balance but let’s say I have a balance of $250 and I’m going to pay $50. Well that leaves $200 that I’m carrying over. So I put $200 worth of groceries on it and then use the grocery money to pay the card off. So at the end I’m left with a balance of $200, but I did sent the $250 worth of payments. Does that make sense?

Anyways, I forgot to do it this month. Tomorrow is the due date and I don’t see how I can put $250 on the card and pay it off today. So I’m just taking some money out of savings and paying it off. Cause I will be damned if I’m going to pay interest on it. I may take my $50 a month I was paying towards it and pay back the savings account. I haven’t decided yet.

Oh, and I didn’t make it til the end of the month on $18. Did anyone really think I would? I’m going to have to steal $50 from next month to get me through.

And here is a little nifty I thought was interesting... Ten Traits

And this one too... The Penny

No comments: