Friday, March 21, 2008

Roundup

It's Saturday again! Ahh... the weekend. I'm looking forward to a nice quiet weekend.

Here's a review of my favorite posts of the week.
Jonathan over at Master Your Card explained the details of the a new law that will affect your credit card (for the better) if it passes.
Seb at Pinching Copper thought about what it would be like to live on minimum wage. I say if you are going to do the minimum, you are going to earn the minimum, and then you will have the minimum.
JB over at Get Rich or Die Trying explained how important it is to have a personal finance class in our schools. This topic is very close to my heart. I don't think our kids have a clue about how to handle their money. This is a tragedy.
Ben at Trees Full of Money told everyone to optimize their 401(k) plans. Another topic that I love. If you don't have 401(k) print this article and tape it to your desk. Read it every day until you set up your plan.
Becky at Family and Finances explained how she got rid of her escrow account. I didn't know that was even an option. I will have to think about this one.
My Money Blog breaks down the details of the Money Merge Mortgage. If you have ever wondered about these types of loans this is the place to get the lowdown.

I hope you find all these links as interesting as I did. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi! Thanks for the mention :)