Friday, May 23, 2008

Money quotes

Today is the first day of summer vacation around here and I had my nephew sleep over last night. So that means I have two very excited school aged kids bouncing around my house followed by an equally bouncy toddler. I'm telling you this to explain why I don't have an actual post today.

But to stimulate the money portion of your brain I will give you these....

"Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money. "
~ unknown

"If you want to feel rich, count the things you have that money can't buy."
~ Proverb

"Don't tell me what your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are."
~ James W. Frick

"Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditures nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditures twenty pound ought and six, result misery."
~ Charles Dickens

"I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something."
~ Jackie Mason

"A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart."
~ Jonathan Swift

"The easiest way for your children to learn about money is for you not to have any."
~Katharine Whitehorn

"Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle."
~Ken Hakuta


pic by: rogilde

No comments: