Saturday, March 8, 2008

Roundup

It's Saturday! Time to hear about my favorite posts of the week. Exciting... I know!

Frugal Dad gave instructions on how to build a square foot garden. A good friend of mine has a square foot garden and her and her kids just love it. I plan to learn how to garden someday.
Our Fourpence worth instructs America on how to spend their tax rebate checks. A must read for anyone who filed a tax return this year!
Pinching Copper explains why he rents. It gave me an even worse feeling about the state of our housing situation.
Trees Full of Money teased us with part one of real life story about being addicted to day trading. I'm looking forward to part two. I'm assuming it doesn't go well. Otherwise it would be called "How I made millions being a day trader".

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!