I was tagged by Remodeling this Life to share 7 random or weird things about myself. So lets see…
- I have driven across the country 4 times. Once with a unregistered car with no plates and once with the check engine light on the whole way. (Gee… maybe I am a risk taker)
- I’ve been to 19 countries and 30 states, but I don’t really like to travel.
- I’ve spent 33 hours of my life in labor. Ouchies!
- I taught myself how to cook. Slowly, over the past year and a half. I 've only made two things that were inedible.
- I need 9 hours of sleep at night to feel normal.
- I grew up in Leominster, MA. (anyone ever heard of it?)
- I married my roommate’s brother. She isn't my roommate anymore, obviously. She's my sister in law now.
I am going to tag:
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Some random, some weird.
3. Tag up to 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.