Saturday, May 3, 2008

Round-up

It's been another week already. Every week when I sit down to do my round-up I can't believe how fast the week went. The semester ended for me, to which I believe I got all A's. So wohoo for that, both on my grades and that another semester is over.

Now it's time for this week's round-up.

The PF bloggers
Get Rich or Die Trying discussed why sometimes it's not a good idea to contribute to your 401(k).
Living Almost Large gave 5 frugal wedding tips. I love a frugal wedding!
Our Fourpence Worth has some ideas for frugal mother's day gifts. Don't let it sneak up on you.

Other bloggers
Change Your Tree talked about our GDP and why it means we are not in a recession. I get so tired of listening to all the negative talk, it's nice to read something that isn't gloom and doom.
Punny Money highlighted an interesting problem facing gas station owners. I would have never thought about a 4 shortage.
Frugal Dad turned off his TV and has 12 reasons why you should do the same. While the kids watch quite a bit of TV I sometimes surprise myself when I haven't turned on the "grown up TV" til after dinner time.

No comments: